Monday, January 28, 2008

Mac magnets

It's been a while since I posted, but here hasn't been a whole lot going on. The thing that has kept me the most busy is my new computer. I bought a refurbished MacBook and I love it!  I've almost got everything tranferred from one computer to the other, so I'm almost running at full capacity. I'm still learning more and more about the Mac OS, but it's so much better than Windows. It's so intuitive, I'm not sure why anyone would want a Windows machine, who THINKS they know what would be intuitive.  I've loved Macs since since I worked with them in Portland, and I've finally got my own. I couldn't be more excited over it. I feel like such a geek being this excited, but what can I say, I work in the IT field. :) If anyone knows of job openings for Mac lovers, let me know.  Ha ha!

I hope everyone is doing well. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone sometime!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I begin on internet with a directory