Saturday, November 22, 2008

Where did he go?

In my last post, I mentioned how Pugsly likes to burrow in some of the blankets that we bought. This first picture is what I saw of him the first time I came out looking for him and he was burrowed.

Oh, trust me, he's in there. Just look at the next pictures.

Next we see him peeking out after I looked all over for him, calling his name.

He started to come out afterwards, but isn't this the cutest picture!

We went to the laundromat later in the day to wash all the blankets we bought, since some of them wouldn't fit in our washer. I was joking around with him and put him in the basket on top of the blankets. Look at this face! This is probably one of the best pictures we've gotten of him.

He decided to take a nap in the basket while we got the other stuff ready to go. He assumed the nap position, almost always curling up into a ball like this.

No comments: