Monday, September 15, 2008

I can't believe I did it

I tried really hard not to do it. I was curious, but I let everyone else tell me about it. I didn't want to jump on the band wagon, but I couldn't hold out any longer... I joined Facebook.  I tried joining LinkedIn, a professional networking site, hoping that would not only help me find a job, but to quench my thirst for social networking sites. I decided that there were too many people for me to keep in touch with that are all on Facebook. I found more people than I expected! As of right now, without even doing much, I have 31 friends already! It's only been 2 or 3 days.  I can't wait till I have more time to be able to check out the features of the site and see what cool stuff I can do. If you're on Facebook and not my friend yet, look me up and add me.

No comments: